AirDC++ nano is a high-performance text-mode client for sharing, chatting and downloading in ADC and NMDC hubs, which can be run on Linux servers. It uses the same core than the Windows version so you can take benefit of features like multiple per-user connections, share profiles, IPv6, multithreaded hashing etc. The user interface is a modified version of the one used by nanodc.
What can you do with it:
- View queued bundles and manage them
- Download and browse partial file lists
- Share and upload files
- Chat (main and private)
- Manage favorite hubs and connect to hubs
- Perform searches
- Browse the public hublist
- Configure settings, shared folders and share profiles
The Git repository is located at Github.
See the user guide for information about downloading, installing and using the client.