2.40 r1189 userlist icons

If you find any bugs, please post in here. Bugs in the Linux version should be reported on Github.

2.40 r1189 userlist icons

Postby nifrit » 28 Nov 2012, 20:27

I'm puting together some icons for the userlist, but I've encountered something odd

the upper icon is the away icon, and away passive, most right is how the UserNoCon.ico really looks like
the bottom is user and passive user, and again most right how UserNoCon.ico looks like

but as you can see it dosen't look like it should on this screen shot from airdc userlist

however, if I use the original UserNoCon.ico wich I downloaded from http://svn.airdcpp.net/websvn/revision. ... 9&peg=1179 it looks as it should

any idea what could be wrong here?
nifrit

Re: 2.40 r1189 userlist icons

Postby Night » 28 Nov 2012, 21:00

you mean if you use the original UserNoCon.ico, it works correct with those icons?
do you have layers in the ones you made?
Night
Site Admin

Re: 2.40 r1189 userlist icons

Postby nifrit » 28 Nov 2012, 22:30

Night wrote:you mean if you use the original UserNoCon.ico, it works correct with those icons?
do you have layers in the ones you made?

yes, this is a screenshot with the original UserNoCon.ico

I don't have layers as far as I'm aware of, I used photoshop just to position the red bar and saved it as .ico, I've also edited the rest of my icons in photoshop without any problems. However i tryed to open the icon with the red bar in another program made only for icons, and it didn't look at all as it should, so something must've gone wrong somewhere in the process, no idea what, so I just now redid it and now there is no problem with it.
nifrit

Return to Bug Reports